CURRENT TIME IN TEL AVIV -
Eurovision Week Food Tours
Food tours in TLV during the Eurovision Week.
Looking for a good way to get to know the best of Israeli cuisine? To participate in a tour that includes unlimited alcohol and plenty of good food? To get to know new people and make a lot of fun?
Join us for a fine culinary tour of the Carmel Market, every day at 10:00 on May 12th-17th. or at 18:00 on may 12th-16th
For more details:
Call or WHATSAPP to +972-50-5251800
What are you going to eat and drink during the tour?
- Special drinks based on ancient recipes
- Handmade turkish pastry named BUREKAS
- Authentic Chinese street food with a special story
- Special fresh spices from all over the world
- A fine strain of date developed in Israel + a secret trick that makes it very tasty
- The oldest falafel in the market.
- BURIKA - a Libyan dish, fried puff pastry filled with mashed potato and egg in a pita, we call it "a dream in a pita"
- Iraqi food: Kuba stuffed with meat or
Panda - Sabih, a special pita with eggplant and other good things.
- Local craft beers
- Unique Israeli cheeses
- A perfect Israeli dessert
And unlimited alcohol such as Israeli sangria, date vodka, whiskey with pineapple and cherries and anise cocktail- all homemade.
Waiting for you,
website created by
All right reserved to gaytelavivguide.com