The music festival is coming to Israel for the third time.
OUTstanding Travel has put together a fabulous program highlighting the best of Tel Aviv and Israel in honor of the 64th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest. Join thousands of tourists in celebration of Europe's hottest and gayest event of the year. Pack your sunglasses and bathing suit to soak up the mediterranean spice - Tel Aviv style.
OUTstanding Travel has worked hard to bring you the best of Tel Aviv, we hope you join us! Our rates include: •7 overnights hotel accommodation on bed & breakfast basis •Greet and assist at the airport by an OUTstanding Travel Representative •Private taxi transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to the hotel in Tel Aviv •Walking tour of Tel Aviv & Jaffa with a certified tour guide (May 14th) •Two day trips with OUTstanding Travel Gay Bus: Jerusalem (May 13th) and Masada & the Dead Sea (May 15th) incl. lunch, certified tour guide and sites entrance fees •Party pass to one main Eurovision party •Private taxi transfer from the hotel in Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion Airport
Our rates exclude: • Expenses of a personal nature • Meals throughout the entire tour other than mentioned • Spa Treatments at the Dead Sea • Tips to driver, guide and restaurant staff • Any other item not mentioned above
Cancellation Policy: •Up to 29 days prior to arrival date: 15% from the total services •28 – 21 days before arrival date: 30% from the total services •20 – 14 days before arrival date: 50% from the total services •13 – 7 days before arrival date: 80% from the total services •Less than 7 days before arrival date: 100% from the total Services